– Good verbal and written communication skill in English
– Own all Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager environments & processes.
– Design, develop, audit, support, and the web analytics instrumentation architecture
– Track Google Ads conversions and performance
– Understand and inform digital marketing programs and technologies
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds.
– Translate complex data into easy-to-understand information
– Consistently evaluate and revise the environment where necessary to improve stability, flexibility, scalability, and future proofing including debugging, troubleshooting, and fixing configuration issues.
– Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the tagging environment by continually monitoring tags, both manually and with automated tools.
– Ability to work within a team or independently
– Must have the ability to read and write in English directly, cannot rely on translation software for understanding and communication, but can use it as necessary assistance
– Priority given to those with English speaking and listening skills
– Experience with Google Analytics
– Experience with Google Tag Manager
– Experience with Facebook Meta Pixel
– Experience on tracking offline conversion in business workflows
– Experience with creating reports / dash-boarding using Google Data Studio, Tableau or other BI reporting tools
– Understanding how Google Ads conversion tracking work
– Job Type: Full Time
– Years of Experience: 3 years+
– Qualification: Degree
– 5 days work (Mon–Fri, 9:00am–6:00pm HKT)
– 1 hour lunch break
– China’s public holidays
– The first day of the month
– First round: Telephone
– Second round: Zoom
Established in 2015, we are a company based in Hong Kong. From our inception, the majority of our staff were arranged to work remotely, leading to the early development of a remote work model and corresponding systems. In 2020, we began expanding to overseas markets, launching our first branch business in Tokyo, Japan. With our rapid business expansion, we're openly recruiting more backend developers. If you meet the criteria and wish to grow with our team, please reach out to us immediately.